- Create a php file which name same as plugin name.
- Add Standard Plugin header information in top of the file. This header information help wordpress to active ,load plugin and run its functionality. Without header information your plugin will never run and work in WordPress.
- Write plugin code logic in file. Add plugin code for action and filters.
- Add admin panel for your plugin. this step is not neccessory but useful when you have plugin setting and want to save and retrive plugin settings from database.
- Plugin is ready to use in WordPress.